Indiana Swap Ideas...

Indiana Swap Ideas...

Postby motin03 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:43 pm

Hey Ladies,

I am looking for some ideas for my brownies. We are involved with a group of GS from several different states....however, we must make our swap about our state.

So......I am looking for some ideas of what we can make about the great state of Indiana. Whatever we make....needs to be fairly quick, as we have almost 300 of them to make.

Thanks,
kris
motin03

First thing I think of

Postby alissa » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:51 am

First thing I think of is to buy a bag of the wooden balls with the hole in the middle and paint them orange...then draw the little black lines on them like a basketball. Run a string of curly ribbon or embroidery floss through the hole, and secure it at the bottom by tying a bead so the ball won't fall off. Use the top of the string/floss to put the safety pin through, and call it a basketball. :)

Second thought is to buy some of the black and white checker ribbon or fabric and make it into a flag by securing it with some type of kabob stick or toothpick without the sharp edge.

I'm a native Hoosier too. Hope it helps! :)
alissa

PS - 300? Definitely would

Postby alissa » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:53 am

PS - 300? Definitely would do the plan B. ;)
alissa

you could also do a

Postby tevepaughs » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:18 am

you could also do a cut out of your state bird for your swap or do your state flag as a swap. Hope this helps.!
Mandy
tevepaughs

Return to Questions & Suggestions