Need help Circus/Carnival theme?

Need help Circus/Carnival theme?

Postby clrenz » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:49 am

Hello all!

I was wondering if there was anyone out there that had a unique idea for the carnival/circus theme swap. Our camp session this summer is themed The Greatest Show on Earth and there are not very many ideas that I am coming up with so I wanted to see if there was anyone that had better ideas than me.

TIA!
Crystal
clrenz

This sounds like a really

Postby yackie4camp » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:35 am

This sounds like a really fun theme to make swaps for. I immediately thought of the individual animals that are in a circus, make a clown car or anything that deals with clowns, a feathered tiara that some of the girls in the circus would wear, and a circus tent. I could really get into this theme. Good luck. When your done, please post your finished swap.
yackie4camp

Clown

Postby laura » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:48 am

Bottle caps spraypainted white. Let the girls draw clown faces with sharpies! An adult can drill the holes to pin them on. I've done this so many times!

Pop tabs with yarn tied to the top for clown hair, add googly eyes.

Daisy with blue pipe cleaner curls or curling ribbon coming out from the middle for water squirting.

Top hat from felt for the ringmaster?
laura

Laura, can you post some

Postby yackie4camp » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:31 pm

Laura, can you post some of these ?
yackie4camp

Use wheel noodles, have the

Postby emuffett » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:39 pm

Use wheel noodles, have the girls color them different colors for the farris wheel. My girls have also done the soda bottle lids painted white for clown faces. These always turn out cute and each one is VERY unique.
emuffett

Return to General Talk