State Swaps...

New to SWAPS....

Postby ksgsmom » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:36 am

New to the site and wondering how active it is? I am a co-leader to a large group of girls in Kansas, first and second year Daisies and first year Brownies. We have 30 girls total.... I was wondering if anyone could give me more information about out of state swapping. :D
ksgsmom

Just ask for people to

Postby yackie4camp » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:33 pm

Just ask for people to swap with you and things will happen. Let us know if your interested in just a swap that deals with the state that it's coming from or if any swap will do because it has a tag from the troop in that state.:)
yackie4camp

State Swaps...

Postby aussie62 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:06 pm

ksgsmom wrote:New to the site and wondering how active it is? I am a co-leader to a large group of girls in Kansas, first and second year Daisies and first year Brownies. We have 30 girls total.... I was wondering if anyone could give me more information about out of state swapping. :D

Hey there, I am a Daisy Leader and would love to do a state swap with you. We are a troop of 15 including leaders and parent helper. My email is upwehigh@aol.com if you are intrested in doing a swap with us. Thanks and have a great week and Easter.
aussie62

Re: State Swaps...

Postby GirlScoutsofWaco » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:33 pm

Hi my name is Christina and I have a troop of Brownies in Waco Texas. We would love to do Swaps with you!
Email me at girlscoutsofwaco@yahoo.com and we will set something up

Last bumped by Anonymous on Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:33 pm.
GirlScoutsofWaco

Return to General Talk