Who wants to Swap

Who wants to Swap

Postby GScookieCrazzy » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:46 pm

Hi all My names Jenn M., I'm new to this site. I am CADET and SR. Troop leader in Massachusetts and would like to swap with other troops. the theme don't matter of what kind of swap. Girls think it would be cool to see what other troops do. We are trying to get at least a troop in every state to particapte with us. If you are interested in helping out please email me at lostkeys30@yahoo.com and list subject GS SWAPS.
Thank you
GScookieCrazzy

Would love to swap with

Postby aussie62 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:10 am

Would love to swap with you. I am a Daisy leader in North Carolina, so if you are still needing someone from NC we would love to swap. My email is upewhigh@aol.com. Let me know if you are still interested. Thank you..Oh the swaps we have been doing are state swaps I hope this would be ok for you.
aussie62

Who wants to swap

Postby SILori » Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:43 am

Hi

I'm a co leader of a great bunch of girls. We have 6 cadette's and 8 juniors in our troop. We just did our first swap exchange by mail and the girls loved it!
We are new to swaps and we the girls had alot of fun with this. I would like to find another group to do it again. We are from Staten Island New York.

If your troop would like to swap with us please email me at
LoriLatwork @ aol. com

Thanks!

SI Lori
Troop #5074
SILori

Montana Juniors

Postby AmberC2282 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:41 pm

Hi everyone!
My name is Amber and I live in Billings, MT. I am a leader of 9 Juniors and we would like to get started with SWAPs. We have never tried it before but I know my girls would have a blast making and receiving "gifts."
If anyone is interested in swapping with us please email me at Abnerc1979@hotmail.com.
AmberC2282

Re: Who wants to Swap

Postby Troop70505 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:23 pm

Hi! We're a troop of Juniors (10 girls) from Ohio. We make SWAPs at every meeting and would love to trade with other troops! Feel free to email me at bmpaschke@gmail.com! Thanks!

Brandi
Troop70505

Re: Who wants to Swap

Postby brownielwader » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:12 pm

I have a Brownie/Junior Troop in Southern California. We have done some swaps this year. If any of you would like to swap with us, please let me know at brownieleader524@hotmail.com. I have 12 girls.
Lois
brownielwader

Return to General Talk