Hello

dHi, I have a first year

Postby aussie62 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:33 am

d[QUOTE=Unregistered;821]Hi,
I have a first year Daisy Troop of 12 girls from NJ that we are looking to do a swap with.
Thanks,
Cassie[/QUOTE]

Hi I would love to do a swap with you. I also have Dasies. We are a troop of 15which includes leaders and co/leader. If you are interested please let me know my email is upwehigh@aol.com Thanks for your time
aussie62

wendy i also have a

Postby gsleader36 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:08 pm

wendy i also have a 2nd year daisy troop with 11 girls would love to trade info to do swaps!!

[QUOTE=Unregistered;820]Hi,

I have a 2nd year daisy troop of 11 girls. We would be interested in doing a swap we are located in upsate NY. Contact me at vernandwendy@hotmail.com so we can set something up.

Thanks, Wendy[/QUOTE]
gsleader36

Would like to S.W.A.P.

Postby CelticCadette » Mon May 20, 2013 10:37 am

I am a juliette (girl scout without a troop) cadette girl scout. I can send multiple S.W.A.P.S. for multiple girls and give some of the S.W.A.P.S to my adoptive troops (troops I do some events with.) It's hard to S.W.A.P. as a juliette and I would LOVE to communicate with younger or older girl scouts anywhere. Contact me at celtictween@yahoo.com
CelticCadette

I have 16 girls who

Postby emuffett » Wed May 29, 2013 2:15 pm

I have 16 girls who will be bridging to brownies this summer and we love to do SWAPS!!! We would love to swap swaps with any troop. You can contact me at emuffet@fusz.com.
emuffett

I have a troop of

Postby emuffett » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:13 pm

I have a troop of 16 girls bridging into brownies this year. We would love to exchage swaps with another troop. Please let me know if you are interested and we will get started on them right away. We would also be interested in becoming a pen pall troop. We meet twice a month, so we can respond fairly quickly. ~Erin
emuffett

Previous

Return to General Talk